What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A fully detailed guide that will show you how you can save money by obtaining the maximum benefit on yourgolf cart battery investment!
- Learn why deep cycle batteries require maintenance and the inspection steps to follow
- Learn how much water you should put in your batteries
- Learn how to safely remove and change your batteries
- Learn how to locate your golf cart’s serial numbers
- Learn what equipment you’ll need for battery care
- What voltage is my golf cart ?(see page 9)
- Learn how to correctly dispose of old batteries
- How your golf cart batteries work (see page 4)
- Learn all about battery “do’s” and “don’ts”
- Learn what to look for when troubleshooting
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide scores 74.84/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.golfcartbatteryguide.info, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: golfcartbatteryguide.info you’ll also be taken through to golfcartbatteryguide.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)